Assistant/Associate/Full Professor

Asian American Studies, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign (Urbana, IL)

The Department of Asian American Studies at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign invites applications for a full-time tenure stream faculty position as an Assistant/Associate/Full Professor. We seek an interdisciplinary scholar trained in the social...

Open Rank Position, Latinx Performance

Performing Arts; American Culture Studies, Washington University in St. Louis (Danforth Campus)

We are seeking applications for an open-rank position in Latinx Performance with a focus on race and/or ethnicity to begin August 2023. The successful candidate will be home-based (75%) in Performing Arts with the remaining 25% of the appointment in American...

Instructional Professor of Gender and Sexuality Studies (Open Rank)

Social Sciences Collegiate Division, The University of Chicago (Chicago, Illinois)

The Social Sciences Collegiate Division at the University of Chicago is now accepting applications for a full-time Instructional Professor who will teach in the Gender and Sexuality Studies major at the Center for the Study of Gender & Sexuality. The appointment is renewable, with an initial...

Associate or Professor - Native American and Indigenous Studies Program

Native American and Indigenous Studies , California State University, Dominguez Hills (Carson, CA)

Associate or Professor - Native American and Indigenous Studies Program

Job No: 514686
Work Type: Instructional Faculty - Tenured/Tenure-Track
Location: Dominguez Hills
Categories: Unit 3 - CFA - California Faculty Association, Faculty - Letters/Humanities, Tenured/...

Subscribe to RSS - Open Rank