To apply for the American Studies Association Community Partnership Grant, please:
- Fill out Grant Application Form
- Upload a double-spaced narrative proposal of no more than six (6) pages. The narrative should include:
- Statement of need describing target community,
- Project objectives,
- Project description,
- Relation to ongoing efforts by other organizations to provide American Studies resources and materials to local communities,
- Capacity of sponsoring organization(s),
- Plans for project continuation beyond the grant period,
- Local community publicity plans,
- Budget (including matching support).
- [at least 2] Letters of support and cooperation from local organizations serving the affected community
Applications must be uploaded using the Grant Application Form by March 1, 2017.
For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org