Every year the ASA offers conference attendees the use of an app to navigate the conference. The app is a simple and useful tool that contains up-to-date program changes, conference room maps, note-taking abilities and more. Download the app today at The App Store or Google Play for “ASA Conferences” or scan the QR Code below. For all other devices: (including Blackberry, Windows, and other web browser-enabled devices): point your mobile browser to www.core-apps.com/dl/asa_conferences to be directed to the proper download version for your device.
Up-to-date program changes
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute, Speaker, Session, and overall Event information.
- Create a personalized schedule by bookmarking sessions
- Share your schedule with other attendees.
- See what sessions are currently happening and what’s coming up next using “What’s On Now”
- Take notes on the app organized by session
- Share notes with others.
Upload papers or hand-outs for for panels
- Uplaod your paper or any handouts foryour panel to the app.
- Easy access for audience members.
- Maps of all floors and conference rooms.
- Connect to social media platforms
- Create profiles that connect to your Instagram, Linkdin, etc.
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues. Be sure to publish your profile to interact with other app users.