Navigate this year’s annual meeting using the American Studies Association's conference app.
With the ASA Annual Conference mobile app, you can:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- Sync the app across all of your devices with Multi-Device Sync
- Receive important real-time communications from the American Studies Association
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through Friends
- Stay in-the-know and join in on social media with #2017ASA
- View popular content, plus share your event photos and experiences within our latest feature called the Activity Feed
- And much, much more!
Download the App (Available September 2017)
For iOS and Android devices, search in the App Store or Google Play for “ASA Conferences”— or click on the icons below to download the app.
For All Other Device Types (including BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to l.core-apps.com/asa_conferences to be directed to the proper download version for your phone.
Once you have downloaded and opened the app, choose ASA Annual Conference 2017 and tap "download."
Updating for the Current Annual Meeting
If you already have the ASA Conferences mobile app with the 2016 app open, go to settings and tap “Exit to Show List.” Choose ASA Annual Conference 2017 then tap download.